- Distance: 22 miles
- Free Shuttles from Race finish to start
- River Course and Starting line security
- Palestine Regional Medical Center emergency medical services
- 2 check points and water stations
- Free refreshments at Finish line
- Free collector's t-shirts for race participants
- Awards in all listed categories
- Cash purse based on entry fees in pro division
- Canoe Rentals
- Drag Boats
- Start Times: Leisure Class - 8:00 a.m.
Pro Class - 9:00 a.m.
Go to registration page for class lineup.
The race course can be divided into roughly 3 parts by noting several makers along the way. Approximately 2 miles after the first check point and water station at CR 320-Cuney bridge is an old wooden bridge which serves as the first 1/3 marker.
The second and last checkpoint and water station at CR 335 serves as the marker to start the final 1/3 of the race.